About Me

My photo
Valley Center, California, United States
A Christian studying to become a missionary pilot. I have felt the call on my life to reach the untold millions of those who need His message. I also absolutely love any kind of sport on the face of the planet.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Beginning of the Adventure...

So, after contemplating it for some time, I have decided that I have reached the state of boredom that I will create a blog. My plan is to document my preparations up to and including my mission trip to Shell, Ecuador. For those of you who don't know, this summer I will be going down to Ecuador with Mission Aviation Fellowship as part of my vision trip. It will be for about two weeks. This trip is a part of my degree program here at LeTourneau as I am majoring in Aeronautical Science with Missions. The focus of this trip is to get a feel for mission pilot life and what they do on a daily basis. I will be living with a family that is serving in the field, I will eat what they eat, go where they go, and ask them questions about their life down here in the jungle. I have dreamed about this trip for many years and I am so excited to actually be going on it finally. A part of me is afraid of the unknown, but I think I am more excited than anything else because this is my passion in life: serving the unreachable peoples of the world. The purpose of this blog for the near future is documenting the preparations leading up to the trip and giving a glimpse into the daily challenges and blessings of the Sullivan household. Thus begins the adventures of Snoopy...

No comments:

Post a Comment