About Me

My photo
Valley Center, California, United States
A Christian studying to become a missionary pilot. I have felt the call on my life to reach the untold millions of those who need His message. I also absolutely love any kind of sport on the face of the planet.

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Love of the Father...


I stumbled upon this song the other day and it just brought me to my knees. God, the way you love me astounds me....I cannot fathom it. You have done all this for me, and all you ask in return is my heart. Jesus, I give you my heart. Give me the strength to love you a little better, to serve you a little more, to glorify you through my life just one step more......Lord, I want to love you like you have first loved me. Here is my broken clay, mold me into your masterpiece...take my simple offering and set it ablaze for your kingdom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment