About Me

My photo
Valley Center, California, United States
A Christian studying to become a missionary pilot. I have felt the call on my life to reach the untold millions of those who need His message. I also absolutely love any kind of sport on the face of the planet.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer

This Summer has been jam-packed with tons of things going on in the Sullivan household. Here are a few things that have been going on recently.

If you have ever been to our house, you know that we have cats, lots of them. And we are always having new litters of kittens. It seems like one cat with have a litter, and once we finally get those sold, another cat will give birth....


But the girls love them....


Recently, Mom and Dad celebrated their wedding anniversary...they are such wonderful parents and sacrifice so much of their lives for us. I thank God for such wonderful blessings God has bestowed on our family through these two wonderful people...


Ben was selected to the Little League All-Star team and they played in Del Mar a few weekends ago. Their team didn't do as well as was hoped, but they fought hard and gave it their all....Now the Sullivans are completely done with Little League, on to High School for Ben!
And Snoopy has been at it in the fields, mowing and weed-whipping, and more mowing....man we have alot of weeds... And no, my legs aren't really that long...



















And then my family decided to drop one day while I was at work at Legoland. I even got to give them a tour  on my boat...




It's been an awesome summer so far, and we still have a month to go, can't wait to see what God has in store....

Snoopy

No comments:

Post a Comment